TMD is seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians for our Delphos, OH plant. Individual responsibilities include general repair and preventative maintenance on plastic injection molding presses, as well as auxiliary equipment.
Maintenance technicians qualifications:
- Previous experience with changing injection molding tools, plastics processing, electrical wiring including 240 and 480 volt, pneumatics, hydraulics and programmable logic controllers.
- Possess vocational or technical certification in Mechanical/Industrial areas.
- Good communication and organizational skills and the ability to work within a diverse group as a Team Player.
- Must be willing to work the afternoon or midnight shifts.
We are now hiring full-time production operators at our Jefferson, OH facility.
- Competitive pay
- Previous factory experience preferred but not required
We are willing to train employees who will show up for work and are willing to learn new skills in a safe, stable work environment.
Positions require employees to stand and walk throughout the shift and carry up to 20 pounds on a repetitive basis. Must be able to read and follow written instructions and perform basic math calculations.
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life insurance
Preference will be given to local candidates.
Please apply in person at 1085 Jefferson-Eagleville Road, Jefferson, Ohio Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. No phone calls please.