Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced production superintendent to join our team in Jefferson, OH.
- Responsible for meeting targets developed from the business plan.
- Responsible for meeting metrics provided by Plant Manager.
- Manages the Production Supervisors, Assembly Lead,
- Responsible for working directly with the Quality Manager, Maintenance Manager, M.E., and the Technical Manager to develop corrective actions
- Coordinate corrective action activities to solve and prevent production delays.
- Responsible for reporting data for the established metrics per our quality system.
- Reviews Supervisor production reports to ensure efficiency and identify problems.
- Responsible for the sustainment of the 5S philosophy.
- Responsible for the Safety culture of the production floor
- Perform annual reviews with direct reports and update roles and responsibilities as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Associate’s degree or four years related experience
- Supervisory skills to coach and develop all levels of the department to achieve goals.
- Maintain a team-oriented working environment that allows for individual differences and provides for individual growth.
- Ability to identify urgent or emerging problems, develop alternative corrective actions and engage appropriate colleagues in the timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.